Job Opportunities for You!
Front End Developer
- Work with WordPress (up-to-date versions)
- Code testing and reviews
- Edit and proof high-quality content across our site and social platforms.
- Research and editorial support across the Content Marketing team.
- Report on content output and review competitor trends and activity.
- Deliver copy in a timely, accurate and thorough fashion in accordance with the marketing and communications calendar.
- Build and upload content and images to various digital channels.
- Content reporting to ensure that it is delivering to agreed objectives and optimising and improving what we write.
Web Content Writer
- You are able to create high quality articles focused on students helping material (how to`s and etc.), college, university study material.
- Know where and how to use keywords in your content for maximum searchability.
- Increase visibility to new content by sharing it on social media and post articles on high PR websites for link building.
- Self-edit for spelling, grammar, syntax, tone, and originality
- Self-document tasks and report your progress using our CMS
- Press releases writing for the website.
- Services existing customers by providing support using our platforms.
- Respond to phone, e-mail and online chat inquiries from customers
- Other duties as assigned by management
If you have questions simply contact us at [email protected] or use our online chat.